*Functional Medicine consults for men, women & children 10+
This includes and evaluation of your current and past health, physical exam, review of any previous labwork and review of current mediciations and supplements. Plan to spend 90 min. with the clinician discovering what is impacting your health and defining a path forward to achieve your health goals.
- Telemedicine visits using a virtual conferencing platform.
- Treatment of Auto-Immune conditions
- Treatment of Digestive & Gastro-Intestinal disorders including Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Functional Medicine approaches to chronic fatigue
- High blood pressure and Diabetes
- Testing & treatment of Thyroid conditions, Hashimoto & Hypo-thyroid
- Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
- Treatment of Insomnia and Premenstrual Syndrome
- Food intolerance/sensitivity testing/Food intolerance/sensitivity testing/allergies/eczema
- Bio-Identical Hormone analysis and treatment
- In-depth Health Maintenance exams, lab work and specialized testing
- Discussion and recommendation for quality vitamins and supplements with a knowledgeable professional
Call us today to make an appointment at 704-540-3737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATIENT FINANCING OPTION
We have partnered with “Advance Care” for new patients who are looking for an affordable payment plan. They offer, for patients with good credit, a 14 month interest free credit card and a simple on-line application with an immediate decision in most cases.
For an informational brochure, please click on the link, “Brochure“
To begin the on-line application, click on the link, “Advancecarecard.com“
Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your card in the email prior to your appointment.
Did you know?
According to the New England Journal of Medicine, preventable illness makes up approx. 70% of the burden of illness and associated costs.
A study cited in Harvard Business Review found that every dollar invested in a wellness intervention yielded $6 in health care savings.
Pre-Diabetes rates fuel national health crisis?
Read about it in USA Today, click here